What is a “World Series of Golf – Turbo Tournament”?
Well, it is not Golf as you know it!
- Like ‘Texas Hold ’Em’ Tournaments did for Poker, so will the ‘World Series of Golf Turbo-Tournaments’ do for Golf!
- You only have to beat your group (of 5 players) to advance to the next round… Lowest score in each group in each round advances. You do not play the field.
- You only play on a 12-hole course, with a maximum of 5 clubs.
- Handicap, shmandicap, all players are playing of scratch, and its stroke-play.
- 2 Days, 30 holes, a maximum 200 players, a minimum of 100.
- ‘Cash-Bonus Targets’, ‘Hole-in-One, Bonuses’, ‘Trade Strokes for Cash’.
- 1st place $100k, 2nd place $50k, 3rd $25k, 4th– 12th place $5k.
- ‘Satellite Tournaments’ – Hold or Host a satellite tournament, leading up to the ‘World Series of Golf – Turbo Tournament’, and not only see how the format works, but also win prizes and MORE IMPORTANTLY… FREE ENTRY INTO THE INAUGURAL ‘WORLD SERIES OF GOLF – TURBO TOURNAMENT’ in March 2015!
Click here for flyer NGL World Series of Golf Turbo Tournament