WeChat, the most popular communication platform in China, has announced a new partnership initiative with the WGC-HSBC Champions to launch a bespoke Mini Game ahead of the 2019 tournament. The newly launched Mini Game aims to introduce golf to a broader audience using innovative digital technologies. WeChat, joined as an Official Partner of the tournament […]
Author Archive for: Live4Golf
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Live4Golf contributed a whooping 720 entries.
Entries by Live4Golf
A Cheltenham-based business that has created a range of all-natural bandages which are sold to 35 countries has been named the 2019 Telstra Victorian Business of the Year. Inspired by his son’s sensitivity to typical bandages, Nutricare founder and CEO James Dutton set out to create a natural product that is sustainable, environmentally conscious and […]
We welcome new and existing golfers to join us for. All ages welcome. Come and try golf in a fun social and community participation opportunity Join us on the driving range for a golf clinic and / or on the golf course during Disability Action Week OPEN GOLF CLINICS – All ages welcome individuals, school […]
On Sunday 1st September, Newcastle Golf Club conducted it’s inaugural Dog Day, following the successes of Royal Adelaide Golf Club’s Dog Day earlier in the year. As far as we know, this is the first official Dog Day to be held by a Golf Club in NSW. We held the event on Fathers Day in […]
The China LPGA Tour hooks up with the China Tour this week for the debut of a unique event featuring the country’s top men and women players. The action tees-off at Zhejiang Province’s Fuchun Resort today with the field for the RMB1.5 million Hangzhou International Challenge including 75 players from each Tour (plus six exemptions) […]
Golf NSW and Keno are thrilled to unveil a new competition tailored towards club golfers across New South Wales; the Keno Let’s Play Ambrose. The Keno Let’s Play Ambrose is a two-person team competition for male, female and mixed pairs. The focus of the Keno Let’s Play Ambrose is on fun & enjoying the friendships […]
Golfers in Western Australia will be able to take their game to a new level thanks to the opening of the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at Wembley Golf Course. Wembley Golf Course in Perth is delighted to launch Australia’s second PGA Centre for Learning and Performance in addition to its original location at […]
Founder and Head Coach of women’s coaching initiative love.golf, has announced that he will be expanding his research and aiming to break new ground in global female golf participation with a PhD study at the University of Birmingham. The research will follow hundreds of women across the UK, Australia and Canada from their first expression […]
Mastercard will become a partner of the AIG Women’s British Open for the next three years, starting with this year’s competition at Woburn Golf Club (August 1-4, 2019). This sponsorship extends Mastercard’s brand presence at The Open and shows their commitment to gender equality in sports and demonstrates the continued focus on gender balanced marketing. […]
The R&A announced today that the prize fund for the upcoming AIG Women’s British Open will increase to US$4,500,000, an increase of almost 40% for 2019, in recognition of the importance of the Championship and women’s golf. Taking place on the Marquess’ Course at Woburn, 1- 4th August 2019, the AIG Women’s British Open now […]
- Pre-opening night a success for SHANX @ Regency Park
- ASIA: Laguna Golf Lang Co Retains EarthCheck “Gold” Status
- epar earthquake follow-up: identify damage to hazardous materials
- Finalist announced for QLD Golf Industry Awards – Full list
- JOB: General Manager – Half Moon Bay Golf Club (QLD)
- Club membership across New South Wales is record surge
- TROON Agronomy: Offering More, For Less
- MINI GOLF : Does it actually change your facility?
- Rory McIlroy Presents $1 Million Check
- The AIG Women’s Open has set a new benchmark for prize money in women’s golf with the announcement that the prize fund for this year’s championship will increase by $1.3 million to $5.8 million with the winner earning $870,000.
- Women’s Golf Day 2021 sets new global records
- WOMEN’S GOLF DAY INVITES YOU TO JOIN THE PALOOZA!
- ISPS HANDA Vic Open Blueprint Going Global with Horan’s Help
- love.golf coaches learn from Google’s Head of Creativity
- Annika Sorenstam named new IGF president as golf plans for Tokyo Olympics
- Tiger Woods and son will compete in the 2020 PNC Championship
- PGA of Australia launches First Tee of Australia
- Golf’s “Massive” Opportunity: Men’s and Women’s Tournaments
- Record 50,000 pupils take part in school golf competitions in England
- Golf’s hidden health benefits brought to light by expert panel
- Golf for Seniors program proving to be a hit
- Growing The Game In China
- MyGolf celebrates it 15,000th participant!
- England Golf drives new sustainability commitment