Live4Golf is an inclusive community of people that have had their lives enriched by the physical and social benefits of playing the game of golf. We come from all walks of life culturally, professionally and geographically.
We have made many good lifelong friends through this game we enjoy, but unfortunately, we have also lost a few due to mental illness, depression and other factors that have led to our friends ending their lives in their prime.
Paul Jordison, known by many, went by the online avatar name of Live4Golf which we have now adopted (With his wife Chris’s blessing) for this community platform as a way to immortalise not just his life but the others that were part of our golfing community that have passed away to soon.
They all had struggles and demons that became to strong to fight off in the end.
There is great strength and personal connection in sharing your knowledge, feelings and experiences with others. By doing so, you will connect with these others whom will share back with you.
This cycle creates true relationships and community and further enriches everyone’s lives.
Come join us.
Here is how you can get involved now!
- Join our online community clubhouse and meet our members and make new friends.
- Register to receive our newsletter.
- Book in for one of our regular scheduled golf outings with members or planned by us.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Donate to Beyond Blue or Black Dog Institute, our chosen charities, but only two of so many that do great work.
- Invite and refer a friend to our online community.
Crisis and suicide counselling:
- Lifeline – 13 11 14 and (online
chat available 7pm-4am)
- Suicide Call Back Service – 1300 659 467
- 000 – if they are in immediate danger to themselves