How is your planning going for Golf Month 2018? How is your club or golf facility celebrating? Is your activity on the Golf Month website yet?
The Golf Month team is here to help maximise publicity for the fun, social and welcoming activities being staged all around the country.
That’s why we’ve engaged Wrights PR, whose role will be to:
- Help launch the 2018 campaign around the country
- Secure media coverage for outstanding Golf Month activities and entries into this year’s consumer promotion (details coming soon)
- Leverage ambassadors and influencers for media opportunities within and outside of our paid media arrangements (details coming soon)
- Secure short-lead media opportunities
- Ensure Golf Month is included in ‘What’s On’ event listings around Australia.
We know that Golf Month means different things to clubs and facilities around the country. Whether you’re staging a celebration of golf, a community event, a come-and-try golf activity or a member-guest day, we want to help! But if we don’t know about it, we can’t help you so make sure you upload your activity to the Golf Month website as soon as you can.
We’ve got plenty of exciting updates about the 2018 marketing campaign and our media partnerships still to come so stay tuned!
Plus, don’t forget that the club or facility with the most innovative program for Golf Month 2018 will win a $15,000 marketing package with Australian Golf Digest (more details here).
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.